News & Updates
- 9.15.17 Congratulations! Letter of acceptance into the CAPE Artist/Researcher Partners Program 2017-2018.
- A $500 grant to support our STEM Challenge and community project and $3,000 of hands-on kits and curriculum
- An Energizing Student Potential Energy Fair Kit to host an Energy Fair and Carnival at our school
- Access to Educational Energy Audits, Field Trips and Classroom Visits
- Two-Day Professional Development (TBD September or early October) for a team of 2 teachers per school (and a one-day refresh mid-year)
- Celebration of Energy hosted as a culminating event at the end of the school year
- Connections to STEM professionals to help students see all the possibilities of STEM and Energy Careers
No School - Mon., Jan. 15th
Martin Luther King
Nov 2017: Urban Initiatives is halfway through our fall Work to Play season. Goudy has been busy! Please see the attached team photo that was taken at Game Day earlier this fall and review our recently released Impact report. Thank you for your continued support and partnership.
Goudy upcoming special events:
12/13 tentative end of season party
12/15 Game Day @ Windy City Fieldhouse + Last day of work to play fall programming
Through the hard work of our teachers, students, and parents, Goudy Technology Academy is a Level 1+ school! We want to thank the parents and the Goudy community for your continued support and collaboration to enable us to achieve such a distinguished rating. We look forward to another great school year in 2017-18!" Please see the report itself and the parent letter..